Authorized Pearson VUE Testing Center at ECD
Clark College Economic and Community Development is an authorized testing center for
Pearson VUE, the world's most comprehensive and secure network of test centers in
more that 175 countries.
Pearson VUE Authorized Test Centers are facilities which provide on-site, on-demand
testing for certification and professional licensure exams.
The testing center at ECD is proud to offer state-of-the-art technology that enables
reliable delivery of exams and the highest levels of service to our clients in the
- Academic- Exams that license and certify elementary through high school teachers
- Financial - Exams that license, certify or regulate individuals who work in the financial sector
- Information Technology - Exams in IT security, virtualization, product architechure and technologies of
Testing Center Hours:
Monday - Thursday 9:15 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Friday 9:15 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.*
*Summer hours through August 2015
Economic and Community Development
500 Broadway Street, Ste 200
Vancouver, WA 98660
Directions: Google Yahoo
How to Schedule a Test
- Call ECD at 360-992-2939 - we will be happy to get your test scheduled over the phone*.
(unable to schedule Academic certification exams)
- Register online through http://www.pearsonvue.com or http://www.nestest.com (Academic only)
- Contact Pearson VUE directly at 1-800-704-3613.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What do I need to bring with me to the testing center?
Proper identification, candidates are asked to provide two forms of identification
including one government-issued photo id. Some tests may have additional requirements,
the items you are asked to bring may vary depending on the test program. You will
receive a confirmation email with the program-specific information upon registering
for your exam.
- How do I reschedule a test?
Visit www.pearsonvue/programs and select your test program from the Test Taker Services section. Once you have
chosen your testing program, select "Cancel or Reschedule a test" on the right hand
side and complete the necessary fields.
- How early do I need to arrive for my test?
Typically, you are asked to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment
time. This will give you an opportunity to check-in and relax prior to beginning
- Is there a fee for parking at ECD?
Parking at ECD is metered by the City of Vancouver in the attached parking garage.
The fee for parking is $.50/ hour. There are metered parking spaces available in
the parking garage on the first level and third level (top).